Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Song of the Week: The Raconteurs

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to, everyday, do one thing that I have been putting off. Usually I focus on small things like finally returning that Netflix movie I've had since May (oops), making that eye doctor appointment, or cleaning out my bag. Other days, my one thing has been a little more involved like updating my resume, sending networking emails, or finishing a blog post that has been in the draft folder forever. Sometimes on even the small stuff I need a push to get them done, hence the putting them off in the first place. So to stop the itch to keep putting them off,  I have a "get it done" song, "Five on the Five" by The Raconteurs, to give me that little push. It's the perfect combination of rock n'roll and power pop that not only keeps me focused but can also spark some pretty shameless dancing around the room, which can totally count as cardio for the day. Being productive is fun!




Bonus: you can watch a pretty awesome live version of this song here

No comments :

Post a Comment