Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Little Musical Valentine to You

If I had a box of Scooby-Doo valentines I would totally send them all to these three bands that are currently on tour together. Musical explosion of the heart. If this isn't love, I sure don't know what is.

Shakey Graves. If you aren't on the Shakey Graves boat yet, get in. Get in. Get in. Get in. Every song  kinda makes me remember all the goodness in the world. Get in the boat. 
{Music swap friends: the above may be a preview of what is coming via USPS to you soon. Sorry. I'm bad with surprises.}

He's My Brother, She's My Sister. 2 words: Rockstar Tap dancing.  Best quote ever about this amazing band: "Their mojo has the power to heal the afflicted" (LA Deli Magazine). Word. 

Paper Bird. Oh my, I swear I can never have enough banjo in my life. This lovely band comes from the same Denver, Colorado music scene as The Lumineers, so mainstreamers will probably discover them a year from now, but you should get hip to them NOW. Seriously. 

Full tour dates of this face melting line-up here

1 comment :

  1. Ahh, tap dancing warms the cockles of my heart!

    ReplyDelete