Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday Tune

I'm off to the cheesemonger, the pie shop, the farmer's market to search for pickling cucumbers and of course, the hardware store. That's how I roll when my time is my own. And I hope that I can do all this rolling before it storms and I have to divert all my energy into hoping and praying that our power doesn't go out. Again.  But before I go, here is the latest song that I am obsessed with. It may be a little bit of any oldie, but I just can't get enough of it. 


"Back to the Wild", Langhorne Slim.
I missed Slim and the band when they came to DC in June promoting their newest album, The Way We Move (which is fantastic too by the way, especially this song). I won't let it happen again. Me missing them, that is. They can come to DC all they want. Please. We have cheese and pie and pickles. 

No comments :

Post a Comment