Friday, June 15, 2012

Bonnaroo Dreaming

Last weekend, Bonnaroo, the big music festival descended on Manchester, Tennessee. Instead of camping out with the hippies, those with lots of vacation time, and/or people dressed in banana costumes, I was planning and preparing and partaking of the first BBQ of the summer.  So I guess it all evened out, right? Did they have strawberry rhubarb pie AND fried pickles? But this week I have been catching up on the musical performances via the Bonnaroo YouTube channel. There seems to be something extra special about summer concerts.


Here are a couple of my favorites:


"When My Time Comes" by the Dawes (see you in August fellas!).


"You Ain't Alone" by Alabama Shakes
If you haven't gotten on the Alabama Shakes boat yet, what you waiting for? Seriously, jump in this canoe. 

No comments :

Post a Comment