Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Leave of Absence

As soon as I shut off my computer I am heading to the airport. My dad has taken a turn and been asking for me and my sister.  So I probably won't be blogging or returning emails or sending witty texts for a little bit. God, I don't even know what I just threw in my bag, hopefully there is clean underwear in there somewhere.  I think that I have been living in denial and distraction for while, just to survive and not let sadness and fear break me. But reality must make it's way through eventually and can brutal when it does so.


But you never know, maybe writing (and banjo music and pie) will help with healing and coping and living, and I'll pop up around here every now and then. 


Thank you again for all your kind words and thoughts and prayers and cupcakes.  I'm still hoping for a miracle; even if it is just  understanding and comfort. 

Me and My Dad once upon a time

No comments :

Post a Comment