Monday, March 5, 2012

March, Finally.

I thought February would never be over.  The second month of the year is always my responsible month, which usually translates into my boring month. I didn't go to any shows or parades or have even one milkshake. I did however pay my taxes, renewed my vehicle registration, pretended to clean out the basement, you know, boring, responsible things, Phew, glad that's over.

Now to March! Wheee! I don't know if this is a warning, or an apology, or just a statement of fact, but 90% of this month will be this:

You may grow tired of hearing: oh my gosh {fill in band name} is so amazing live,  I almost melted into the floor and/or my heart almost exploded and/or I came this close to running away with the drummer, and music yeah! But just smile and nod and I will know that you care.

On the other hand, April will be all about pesto making. I'm *teaching* a cooking class and I of course can't stop with just a classic pesto recipe, I have to throw in a nut free one and a dairy free one, and  ones with different kinds of nuts, 'cause who doesn't need a cranberry pistachio pesto recipe in their life? Who? WHO? 

1 comment :

  1. Ooh ooh. Does this mean your fancy French mortar & pestle will be making an appearance?Tres bien!

    ReplyDelete