Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Home Town

I got myself a new camera for my birthday (Happy Birthday to me!) and spent an afternoon while I was home for Christmas wandering around downtown pretending to know I am doing with a fancy camera. 







 In this case, "Historic" does mean more than just old. It has been discovered that the Underground Railroad went through my little town. 
We even played everyone's favorite game: find the grave of the famous outlaw:
Cole Younger rode with Jesse James, and still to this day is our town's most famous resident, not that others aren't bidding for that title:


I am also learning how to take action shots with my camera, so feel free to do exciting things next time you see me, especially if your definition of exciting things includes jazz hands.

No comments :

Post a Comment