Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros and Cons of a Monday


Pro: Empty train car this morning!
Con: the train car was empty because I was laaate.

Pro: Black olives in the salad bar at work!
Con: the pushy guy behind me at the salad bar. Look, khaki wearing man, I am going as fast as I can. Don’t rush me, or I will stand here and pick out just the red peppers, one by one, from the pepper mix.

Pro: 4 day work week!
Con: I have to work 4 days.

Pro: Reading Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby on the train home
Con: getting motion sickness while reading  Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby on the train home.

Pro: Eating leftover birthday Strawberry Almond Goat Cheese cheesecake for dessert
Con: before the great dessert was a dinner of Ramen Noodles and V-8. (I'm trying to clean out my cupboards/not buy anymore food before the holiday break).

I hope there are more pros than cons for you during this holiday countdown week!

No comments :

Post a Comment