Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Confession

The two-story inflatable snowman at the end of our street is starting to creep me out. Who buys an inflatable thing, anything, that is taller than your house? What exactly is the thought process that results with you standing in the check-out line with that thing? I don't get it.


In related news,  Frosty the Snowman is my least favorite holiday song. I mean, really, a snowman that comes to life? That's not magical, it's ridiculous, and well, creepy. How many horror movies involve an inanimate object coming to life?  Lots. And do they ever end well? No. And I can't run very fast. I would be that girl who trips and then get killed by a possessed symbol of holiday cheer. And that would pretty much be the worst Christmas ever. I better start sleeping with one eye open, you know, just in case. 

Happy Holidays!

No comments :

Post a Comment