Friday, October 28, 2011

Lessons Learned

This week I learned:


That if you wake up early to do lunges so you can you look cute in boots on an European adventure,  your legs will cease to function, in entirely, at exactly 12:37 pm.


I am not ashamed that I made a meal out of Pumpkin Spice Soymilk and Cinnamon M&Ms. Hooray for seasonal foods!


No matter how many times you have done it, or how many cute headbands you have, growing out your bangs is always awkward.


Tuesday and Wednesday are not the same days.


It is time to laundry if I am wearing my Hanukkah socks in the middle of October.


I am the  78,733,907,170th person to have lived since history began. To find out your place in the human family ask the BBC.


Thanks to a steady diet of Jon Stewart, I now subconsciously, or sometimes consciously, refer to Mitt Romney as Mittens. (p.s. I never make my mind up who to vote for before the primaries, so this really isn't a political statement and maybe I am still waiting for President Palmer to enter the race.)


No matter if it is assumed or known, hearing, out loud, that someone cares about you is the best thing ever.

1 comment :

  1. Sometimes I wish these things had "like" buttons. (except I would wear it out by liking everything you post so maybe it's best that there isn't.) I'm just glad there are other people out there in the world who make -and will fess up to- questionable yet tasty nutritional choices. Well played, my friend, well played.

    ReplyDelete