Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I believe

Because I believe:

  • That children should be indoctrinated as early as possible
  • That I will need something to do after my housemates hide my mandolin, harmonica, and tambourines during the snowstorm we are sure to get this winter since Mother Nature has made it very clear she hates DC
  • That someday, probably during the post apocalyptic time of man, I will have the coolest kids ever

I purchased the pattern/instructions to make this little craft from this lovely Etsty store. If you are looking for me this weekend,  I will be under a pile of felt at the local craft store. 
(Images from Julie's Blog)




3 comments :

  1. Katie. I went to her blog, and that quiet book is inTENse!! But super awesome, too. Maybe Brandon will have to have one . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. Your kids WILL be the coolest ever. It's guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intense is an understatement. But I figure it will give me something to do while watching tv or scheming my mastermind plans, or both. I figure there is no better way to work on my sewing skillz then stitching itsy bitsy Yodas. I just have to figure out how to get a Darth Vader in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete