Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Song of the Week: I'm Shipping Up to Boston

3,420 minutes until my plane is scheduled to touch down in Boston. Don't worry, I am not currently on the plane. 


It's been 6 long years since I have been there. That makes my heart hurt just typing it. I love that northern city.  I have tried to move there twice in my life, but it was never meant to be {yet}.  I have done all the tourist things a million times, so although I have do have a couple specific things to go and do, mostly I just want to be in the city, walk the streets among the people, take pictures of capture moments, sit on familiar park benches and in cute little cafes (also known as Dunkin Donuts shops), and fill my head with stories and music.


Oh, there will most definitely be music, including these fellas:
Dropkick Murphys




And these guys too:
Mighty Mighty Bosstones

No comments :

Post a Comment