Thursday, September 15, 2011

Faraway Adventure: Boston IV

Random pictures from around the city:




 Because of the line of work I am in, I have gotten used to people yelling at me. So when I was walking through the Public Gardens and heard yelling, I thought nothing of it. But then I realized that it wasn't yelling, it was cadence. Recruits were running through city.






 The Haymarket, which people mistake for a farmer's market. It's not. It is a place to buy cheap produce that wholesale markets are trying to get rid of before their next shipment.




 Memorial made of dog tags dedicated to soldiers who have died in the latest Gulf Wars.









Instead of falling down the rabbit hole, you can just take the T to Wonderland.


In case you missed it:  Boston I, Boston II, Boston IIIGood-bye Boston

No comments :

Post a Comment